Harmony Cruise Compass - Eastern - Nassau, St. Kitts, St. Thomas - Aug 2017

I was recently on the Harmony of the Seas, Eastern including stops at Nassau, St. Kitts and St. Thomas. I will be listing the information we received in our cabin including the Boarding Day and Departing Information, the cruise compasses, room service menus and some miscellaneous information. I will try toget this all posted over the next day.

I also have a long and detailed review of our cruise titled “Harmony Review – August 12-19 – Eastern – Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Kitts”.

Boarding Information

Board%201_zps9mhstiiu.jpg~original

Board%202_zpsdvlyftwc.jpg~originalBoard%203_zpsqemzmisd.jpg~original

Departing Information

depart%201_zpsivytdr8w.jpg~original

depart%202_zpsq06uussr.jpg~original

Thank you so much for the compasses! They are so easy to read! Your time and effort are appreciated:) Oh, and I followed your review also, and am so pleased that you and your family had so much fun!

Two and a half weeks for our turn!!!!:)

one more thing....you are super organized with your impressive daily schedule print out!!! I bet your family appreciated that!

They all jokingly call me "the Cruise Director". My younger sister and BIL are diamond plus so they generally pick the ship and itinerary, then I start the research. To me, planning is half the fun. I am glad you enjoyed following along.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Thanks for the review. Do you happen to have all of the scan pages in a file that you could email to me. When I try to open them and print, it is tiny.

Thanks

Dan

San can you send your request to me at. Fastaxllc at yahoo dot com. I will get it out to you tomorrow. I have believe I have them all in a PDF file.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting the Cruise Compass. I would also like to get a copy of it via PDF. Thank you. Also, you wouldn't happen to have the Teen Cruise Compass for this itinerary. Trying to plan dinner reservations and not interfere with children's fun. Thanks!!!

Thank you for posting the Cruise Compass. I would also like to get a copy of it via PDF. Thank you. Also, you wouldn't happen to have the Teen Cruise Compass for this itinerary. Trying to plan dinner reservations and not interfere with children's fun. Thanks!!!

Can you send me an email to Fastaxllc at yahoo dot com.