Television connections on Seaside ????

barric

I like to bring my own dvd player on cruises and plug into the TV. We are seniors and like to go to sleep with my nice boring Science channel episodes playing. The ability to do this varies a lot by Cruise Line and even by ship. eg, On Celebrity I was able to easily plug in on Gem, but not on our recent Summig. NCL lets me do this often. So, does anyone know if Aurea rooms on Seaside have DVD players in the room, or if the TV is accessible for media plug in. Hope someone knows.

I like to bring my own dvd player on cruises and plug into the TV. We are seniors and like to go to sleep with my nice boring Science channel episodes playing. The ability to do this varies a lot by Cruise Line and even by ship. eg, On Celebrity I was able to easily plug in on Gem, but not on our recent Summig. NCL lets me do this often. So, does anyone know if Aurea rooms on Seaside have DVD players in the room, or if the TV is accessible for media plug in. Hope someone knows.

I have brought my media box and first the source did not work...It was hotel mode...Now I do have the remote codes on Samsung TVs mute-9-1-1-enter but that only gave the popup for a password....So they made it impossible for me to plug my HDMI media box in the tv so I thought...

But after plugging it in and set the tv on standby and on again...It saw my media box and we could see our own favorite tv shows and films that we on it...!

So just plug your dvd player in and start the tv up again....It will work I guess...(currently on the Seaview)

• 1 month later...
I think this thread may help...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2660712

I am going to be on Divina in a couple of months, and I hope the setup is similar.

Thanks! :D

I'll try that to see if it'll work. We're leaving this Saturday on the Seaside. I'll post when we get back.