Carnival Cocktails

PineappleGal

"Creative Concoctions from Carnival"

Name your favorite Drink that you enjoyed the most. Can't remember what was in it. I have the book of all trades the "Carnival Cocktails sm Creative Concoctions from Carnival" If the drink is in the book I will post the recipe and possible picture. Any questions Reply.

My new favorite as of last week is the Kiss on the Lips......yummy

Mine is the Kiss on the Lips too. I'm afraid I'm guilty of getting Renee (walkswife) hooked on them too (and all the other ladies from our roll call).;)

Haven't tried the Kiss on the Lips but it sounds good. My favorites are the Funship Special and Miami Vice.

FUNSHIP SPECIAL A.K.A THE FUN SHIP

1 fl oz Finlandia Vodka

1 1/2 fl oz Bacardi Light Rum

1/4 fl oz De Kuyper - Apricot Brandy

1/4 fl oz De Kuyper - Amaretto

6 fl ozs Fruit Punch

Blend all ingredients together, pour over ice and garnish with orange slice and cherry

funship9nu.jpg

MIAMI VICE

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink387.html

My favorite Drink-of-the-Day on Carnival is "Yellowbird"...I make these at home, too.:)

YellowBird

1 fl oz Bacardi Light Rum

1/4 fl oz Galliano

1/4 fl oz De Kuyper - Creme de Banana

2 fl oz Orange Juice

1 fl oz Pineapple Juice

Blend all ingredients together, pour over ice and garnish with orange slice and cherry

yellowbird1bs.jpg

Thanks so much...now this is what l call providing a real service!!

May l have the recipe for the "Chocolate Sin" & "Coco Loco"..

There was a drink I had on the Sun Princess that was Banana, Chocolate & Kalua. Not much of a drinker but absolutley loved this one. I've been trying to track it down on Carnival.

Thanks again~~

I would want every single recipe listed there, so I guess I'll have to buy the book! Where did you get it--bar, gift shop? How much does it cost? I just tried to find it online in the "gifts" section but I couldn't find it, so I guess you can only get it onboard.

Thanks so much...now this is what l call providing a real service!! May l have the recipe for the "Chocolate Sin" & "Coco Loco"..

There was a drink I had on the Sun Princess that was Banana, Chocolate & Kalua. Not much of a drinker but absolutley loved this one. I've been trying to track it down on Carnival.

Thanks again~~

Chocolate Sin

5 fl ozs Hot Chocolate

1 fl oz Bacardi Select Rum

1/4 fl oz Bourbon

1/4 fl oz De Kuyper - Dark Creme de Cacao

1 oz Whipped Cream

Rim glass with pink sugar, pour hot chocolate into glass, add remaining ingredients, except whipped cream, top with whipped cream and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.

chocolatesin0ik.jpg

CoCo LoCo

1/2 fl oz Sauza Tequila

1/2 fl oz Gin

1/2 fl oz Bacardi Light Rum

2 fl ozs Pineapple Juice

1 fl oz Coconut Cream

Mix ingredients together, pour over ice and garnish with pineapple slice.

(Don't have picture for this one)

**Give me a day or two to find the Kaluha, Chocolate & Banana one, but I looked in the book and I didn't find anything on those ingredients**

I would want every single recipe listed there, so I guess I'll have to buy the book! Where did you get it--bar, gift shop? How much does it cost? I just tried to find it online in the "gifts" section but I couldn't find it, so I guess you can only get it onboard.

Here's the Site:

http://carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?pid=631

You also get the Carnival Experience and Carnival Buffets...See if this works if not let me know

Thanks for the link! Did you buy your book on the ship or from the website? Can you buy just the drink book or do you have to buy the whole set?

I booked it online b/c our departure was in August; it was an early anniversary present for my parents.

This is one of the best threads yet!!! I am feeling better already!!! :p

Thank you so much for sending the link... I have already saved it to my favorites... I will make sure I am the hit of my next party!!;)

......... Where did you get it--bar, gift shop? How much does it cost? I just tried to find it online in the "gifts" section but I couldn't find it, so I guess you can only get it onboard.

The cookbooks and cocktail book are not sold in the gift shops. They're in the "Formalities Shop". Don't know why, but that's where they sell them.:) You can buy them separately or the whole set. I have the set of three.

Anyone know what the BBB is?? I know I had these on my RCI cruise but can't remember what all the B's are for. I think it was Bailey's...Banana...and ???? It was a frozen daquri-type drink.

This is a great thread... I always want to try new drinks and now I'll have a whole list to take with me! ;)

I am looking for a coconut drink...could you post the coconut kiss drink.

I can't wait to try it out when I'm on the Liberty next week.:D

The Coconut Kiss is a non-alcoholic drink but here is the recipe, I would also try the CoCo LoCo I posted earlier.

Coconut Kiss

1 fl oz Coconut Juice

2 fl ozs Orange Juice

1/4 fl oz Grenadine

5 oz Crushed Ice

Blend all ingredients together until smooth, serve frozen garnished with Orange Wheel.

I used to be strictly a margarita gal...that's until I had my first Riviera Delight at one of the onboard parties. YUMMM!!!!

Riviera Delight

3/4 fl oz De Kuyper - Melon Liqueur

1/4 fl oz Finlandia Vodka

1/4 fl oz Bacardi Light Rum

1/4 fl oz De Kuyper - Amaretto

2 1/2 fl oz Sweet & Sour Mix

1/2 fl oz Pineapple Juice

Blend all ingredients together, pour over ice and garnish with Pineapple Slice