Samsonite luggage gift from Princess delivered to our home

WehoAtlantis

We sailed on the January 2-17th 2008 Hawaiian Cruise and just received our Samsonite luggage gift from Princess via UPS. Everyone was supposed to receive one on the ship in their stateroom, but the guest services desk said that the bags were back ordered and would be delivered to your home address. I wasn't sure to believe that or not. What a surprise, it showed up. Nice piece of luggage too.

:) Happy Cruising,

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
It was a promotion from Princess that was targeted to certain passengers. If you didn't receive word about it or it wasn't on your Princess Personalizer, you were not one of the targeted group. ;)

Toto...We booked our upcoming cruise with this promo too but it does not show up on our Princess Personalizer? Where should I look for it? Payments and Balances shows our cabin credit...where else to look. Thanks~

On my Cruise Personalizer page, it's one of the links over on the right side of the page. Last one in the upper section if I remember.

We got a postcard on this promotion that I forgot about it. It was automatically added when TA booked our cruise.

Joe

I found out about the promotion when I printed my travel summary. Then go to the special services and if you have the promotion it will be there.

Hope that helps.

PS I had no idea about the promotion but I guess we were among the targeted group that Toto speaks of.

pryd

I got mine after our cruise by about a week since it was back ordered. Real nice piece of luggage. It is a Black Samsonite Spinner with a travel kit inside for hanging clothes, etc. Very nice of Princess to give these out.

How big is it? Is it small enough to use as a carry on?

I sailed on the Dec. 6th cruise and still haven't received anything. Everytime I call they give me this BS that they are backlogged. But then why are people getting it who have sailed after me?

Stay on their case about it!

do I just call the main number or is there another number I should contact?

I personally do not know any other # to call. We are cruising at the end of March so have not gone thru this (and hopefully will not need to). Try calling the general #...if no luck again ask to speak to someone higher up...manager or person in charge of this promo. Or ask if there is a another # to get a better answer. I have always found it's best not to get angry with the person on the other end if they are not in charge or really have no idea what's going on. Make sure you write down who and when you spoke to them. Good luck...keep us posted~

Archived