HMC -- map of the cabana colours and locations?

newlaxfan

• 1 month later...

Using the HAL system, we have the sky blue cabana, (which I think is #5) for the week of thanksgiving. If I am right about the location, can anyone tell me their experience with this location on a fairly full week such as thanksgiving.

thanks

• 10 months later...
Using the HAL system, we have the sky blue cabana, (which I think is #5) for the week of thanksgiving. If I am right about the location, can anyone tell me their experience with this location on a fairly full week such as thanksgiving.

thanks

We had that same cabana last week when we were on the Liberty. It is very handy to the restrooms and a short walk to the food pavillion. It made for a wonderful day. We did have a problem with people using our shower and someone took 2 of our floating mats, also caught someone inside our cabana and had to ask them to leave. I think people are not aware that you have to pay for them and the person snooping around probably meant no harm, but we had our camera's and some other personal belongings in there and they were rude when we told them we had rented the cabana for our personal use. I would rent one everytime if available.

We just came back from Half Moon Cay two weeks ago and rented Cabana #4 Orange. It was at the edge of where the crowds and lounge chairs start to thin out and very close to the BBQ pavillion and main bathroom. We loved it!

In my opinion if you want to still be part of the action but not be overcrowded with people and lounge chairs then rent cabana 4, 5, or 6. Cabanas 7, 8, and 9 are situated where the water sports center is at so there is alot of kayaking, sailboating, and motorboat activity going on. If you want to be away from the crowds and enjoy peaceful relaxation then rent numbers 10-15.

We walked the length of the beach several times and noticed that alot of the ship crew hang out just past cabana 15. We said hello to the asst cruise director, some of the waiters we recognized, and some of the entertainment staff...including many of the dancers in thong bathing suits. ;)

However I think that any cabana is a good cabana and is well worth the $225 price we paid. The island is a beautiful paradise and as I mentioned in previous posts, we felt like royalty for the day. Have fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...