Quick review of accommodations and accessible taxi in Seattle

sassy73

Hi Everyone:

This is just a very quick review of the Airport Hiltom and Yellow cabbs in Seattle.

Late on Aug 22nd/early Aug. 23rd we arrived in Seattle. The Hilton had 24 hour free accessible service to the hotel. The stop was very easy to find, and they came quickly. The actual ride was less than five minutes. I had a bunch of stuff with me, includiing a manual/push chair, so it was a bit difficult for my dad to meuneaver everything, but we managed. ( Asking a bell boy to help would have been a good thing, but he is stubborn.:)) The room was beautiful, and huge. The bathroom was perfect. I felt a bit bad we didn't really use the amenites that much, but was glad they were there. I think it was about $150. Not bad. A place in downtown Seattle like that would have been much muuch more. Also if you come earlier in the day, but dont feel like going into downtown, this would be a lovely place to just relax. They have a pool, so you could start your cruise vacation a bit earlier.

We had pre arranged a cab for 11, they were there on time. it took a little over half a hour to get to pier 91 (HAL).

All in all, though our stay in Seattle was quite brief it was enjoyable, and there were absolutely no hassles.

Archived