Triumph 8E Lido Deck Room Comments???

Mr. Baloo

My daughter and I had balcony cabin 9262. Very nice size room. Super convienient to the Buffet, the lounge chairs , pool and the elevators!! Remember if your getting an omlette made ask for fresh eggs, otherwise you get the egg mixture from the carton. No pictures of the room though.

Looks like a very nice location to me! I have been right below you before, and it's great to be so close to the action! You will likely be able to hear the music on your balcony when there is a band playing on Lido. We could hear it on deck 8 pretty often, but it wasn't really bothersome.

We stayed in 9261 last November on the Triumph and loved the room and the convince of staying on the Lido deck. Right below our room was were the water was breaking from the front of the ship, we left the balcony door open a night and the waves put us to sleep. We loved this room so much we got the same room 9261 on this years October Glory cruise. We didn't notice much noise from the lido deck actives. I also found the halls very quiet as there is nothing but the people who are staying on this level walking on them, even right by the elevators.

Tim

Archived