Ville Saguenay - anyone??

spinsbabe

The excursion we really want to take is 'waitlisted' at this port. Does anyone have any suggestions on something to do on our own. Due to a bum knee the DH cannot do lots of heavy walking especially, up/down hill! Thanks in advance to those who respond! :)

We signed up for the Chicotimi City Highlights (or something like that). Not really excited about it, but thought we should do something. We wanted the Saguenay by land and sea but that's not being offered this trip.

I hope the one you're waitlisted for opens up when you get on the ship--I know they sometimes add some more if a tour fills up.

Good luck!

We signed up for the Chicotimi City Highlights (or something like that). Not really excited about it, but thought we should do something. We wanted the Saguenay by land and sea but that's not being offered this trip.

I hope the one you're waitlisted for opens up when you get on the ship--I know they sometimes add some more if a tour fills up.

Good luck!

Not much to see in Chicoutimi ! However, this area of Quebec can be hard to do on your own as it is the most French only area of the province ...

Unless you speak the language, you may have problems being understood.

I am from Quebec City and it is a well known fact that the Saguenay and area is very French.

Good luck

Archived