Private Charters to St. John??

pltag

We are interested in booking a private charter (sailboat or catamaran) to St. John, specifically Trunk Bay! Our group is going to be either 3 or 4 couples. Some might want to snorkel, but food & BEVERAGE :D is our primary concern.

We sail in a month and I am just getting started on this! Help…..Please! Any ideas? I have read about taking the ferry and this seems to work pretty well, but I am trying to put something really special together.

Thanks! :) :)

Many of the private charters can only take 6, so you should check. I recently went on the "Lou" with Captain Max and had a wonderful time. Very personalized service to what we wanted, not what they wanted to give, which impressed me.

Their e-mail is seamax@islands.vi if you want to talk with them. The do alot of work with the guests from hotels as well. We came in on a cruise ship, but they work with both. Good luck and have a great time.

Many of the private charters can only take 6, so you should check. I recently went on the "Lou" with Captain Max and had a wonderful time.
Already received a nice email from Lou. We are trying to make our decision now.

Thanks for your help! :D :D

Well have a great time. Take lots of pictures. It is such a neat experience. I particularly like that she found us pristine spots to swim and snorkel, and there were no other boats there. That's exactly what I told her I wanted when I booked and we got it. I liked the feeling of coming off a crowded cruise ship and then getting to spend a day in total bliss on the water. We love the waters around the VI and BVI. If someone in your party likes a beach, then tell her and she will do one of the stops at a sandy beach. Others like snorkeling in the cove areas where there are lots of rock/coral in order to see more fish. We wanted one of each, and she accommodated us.

Also, if there is anything special you want to drink, tell her in advance. My husband is a Bud drinker and she had that on board, where as I liked the rum punch. The lunch was awesome. Beautifully prepared and presented. I got the recipe of one of her dishes, but haven't made it yet.

I'm jealous - wish we were going again. Have fun! Mary

Archived