Anyone experience a new diamond event??

PSCruiser

Well, its September - the month for BIG CHANGES to the past cruiser onboard events.

Just wondering if anyone now onboard, or just back from a short cruise, can report. I'm especially interested in how the new Diamond nightly wine lounge, the Diamond returning passenger, and the returning passenger Welcome Back- but Not With Free Drinks event went over.

Well, its September - the month for BIG CHANGES to the past cruiser onboard events.

Just wondering if anyone now onboard, or just back from a short cruise, can report. I'm especially interested in how the new Diamond nightly wine lounge, the Diamond returning passenger, and the returning passenger Welcome Back- but Not With Free Drinks event went over.

Hi Bill - I was wondering about these also.

Charlie

As you can see, I'm leaving on 9/14, so I'm curious too - especially about possible fancy morning coffee for DH. However, it's only the 3rd. Changes took place for sailings on or after 9/1. I don't think that there are any 2 day cruises out there. Maybe some one currently onboard will post, but barring that, I think we still have to wait a bit.

As you can see, I'm leaving on 9/14, so I'm curious too - especially about possible fancy morning coffee for DH. However, it's only the 3rd. Changes took place for sailings on or after 9/1. I don't think that there are any 2 day cruises out there. Maybe some one currently onboard will post, but barring that, I think we still have to wait a bit.

Well, that's one piece of information that you don't have to wait for.

Unless you are D+, you will NOT have any access to the Concierge Lounge. That means that unless you are on a Freedom class ship or the Oasis, there will be no cappuccino machine for you.

Fri are the return days for the 4 day cruises, myabe they will have some info for us, I still have 23 days before the Mariner,

Spring, those four day cruises that return on Friday set sail on Monday.

Monday was August 31.

RC stated that the changes would occur only on ships that DEPART September 1 or thereafter.

August 31st cruises will be operating under the old "rules".

:)

(Unless, of course, Royal Caribbean ignores its own pronouncements.............which we know NEVER happens. :rolleyes:)

Spring, those four day cruises that return on Friday set sail on Monday.

Monday was August 31.

RC stated that the changes would occur only on ships that DEPART September 1 or thereafter.

August 31st cruises will be operating under the old "rules".

:)

(Unless, of course, Royal Caribbean ignores its own pronouncements.............which we know NEVER happens. :rolleyes:)

I was thinking they may have talked to the crew as to what would happen starting tomorrow, you know they have been advised of the changes,

I was thinking they may have talked to the crew as to what would happen starting tomorrow, you know they have been advised of the changes,

Ron,

Good to see you still cruising. We're getting close to Diamond +, but wonder why we care! We will be curious to see how people deal with the new rules.

Loved our TA on the Voyager this past Nov. so much, that we we are doing the Indy TA on Nov. 23.

Buddy's new book that you saw him writing on the Voyager is in print. It's called Overboard by Shelton Wilkes.

Hope we see you again on another sailing.

Nancy & Buddy

Ron,

Good to see you still cruising. We're getting close to Diamond +, but wonder why we care! We will be curious to see how people deal with the new rules.

Loved our TA on the Voyager this past Nov. so much, that we we are doing the Indy TA on Nov. 23.

Buddy's new book that you saw him writing on the Voyager is in print. It's called Overboard by Shelton Wilkes.

Hope we see you again on another sailing.

Nancy & Buddy

Good to see you two also, I have the Mariner on the 27th and will be doing the TA on the Voyager again this year, I believe we talked about it on this years TA than I have a suite this time around.

Archived