Anyone Just Back from Adventure Barbados Route?

tlund

If anyone has recently returned from the Adventure of the Seas, I'd like to know which nights were the formal nights. I'm assuming the first formal night was the only day at sea, but what about the second formal night? Was it the last night of the cruise?

If anyone has recently returned from the Adventure of the Seas, I'd like to know which nights were the formal nights. I'm assuming the first formal night was the only day at sea, but what about the second formal night? Was it the last night of the cruise?

I didn't just return from the AOS but I know the second formal night would be Friday night. It will not be the last night of the cruise.

We just got back on August 23rd, formal nights were Monday (Day at Sea) and Thursday (Antigua) on the Barbados route not Friday as posted by lostdart58.

Archived