Car rental = Saguenay

hybrn8

Having a heck of a time figuring out how to rent a car at this port of call. It seems there is a rental company at the pier but I cannot find its name/contact info. Does anyone have any insight and/or first hand experience? I do see that it is possible to go into a town about 10 miles away to get a car but that seems more than a little inconvenient and time consuming, unless there is shuttle service at the pier. Many thanks for your help.

This information was from an earlier thread. Hope it helps.

" I was unable to get an e-mail address for National Car Rental in Saguenay. Their phone number is 1-418-677-2061. You can request information by sending an e-mail to: melanie.menard@promotionsaguenay.qc.ca or tourisme@promotionsaguenay.qc.ca.

Apparently there's Sauvageau Car Rental at the port. Contact number is 1-418-544-7655. Good Luck. Have a good trip."

Try contacting Budget at the Bagotville Airport 418-677-2720. They will bring the car to the cruise dock for you to pick up - and you can drop it off there at the end of the day. I spoke to JC at the above number. He speaks excellent English.

Archived