Caribe deck balconies on CB

khm1

We have a category BA cabin on Caribe deck on the Caribbean Princess. Can anyone tell me if there will be lounge chairs on our balcony? Or will there only be 2 armchairs and a table? Does anyone have photos? I have searched this forum and webshots. Thanks!

We have a category BA cabin on Caribe deck on the Caribbean Princess. Can anyone tell me if there will be lounge chairs on our balcony? Or will there only be 2 armchairs and a table? Does anyone have photos? I have searched this forum and webshots. Thanks!

There will be 4 chairs, 2 straight back arm chairs and 2 semi reclining chairs and a small round table. Lots of room.

Me never;)

The 2nd pic are the semi- recliners

2891321620101627832S425x425Q85.jpg2731844050101627832S425x425Q85.jpg

Kooljamming, are these pictures of an aft balcony? Is the metal structure that I see at the railing, the curve of the aft of the ship? Thanks for the pics. It gives me a good idea of what to expect.:)

Kooljamming, are these pictures of an aft balcony? Is the metal structure that I see at the railing, the curve of the aft of the ship? Thanks for the pics. It gives me a good idea of what to expect.:)

The first one is of a Caribe corner balcony, I think

The second one, of the aft balcony.

Look in my Sapphire Princess cabin album for different balconies, including the half covered Caribe balcony. I was thinking more of the furniture than the location.

Hope this helps

• 3 months later...

All the Caribe deck balconies are that big. Half of the balcony is not covered. They are bigger because the mini-suites are below you and they have longer rooms but you have a bigger balcony. I would rather have the bigger balcony.:D We were on Carnival Freedom this summer and you only had two small chairs and I could prop my feet on the railing with chair against the window. Having a Caribe balcony will spoil you. I try to get one every time I sail Princess.

Bryan

Archived