Laquinta 26th street

camperhawk

Hello, any recent cruisers that have stayed there? I am flying down from NY and my sister is meeting me there after driving down from Central Florida. We were looking for shuttle for me, free parking or inexpensive parking for her. This hotel seems to fit the bill, but so many mixed reviews. I called the hotel and personnel seemed very nice, just wanted to check with any "recent" cruisers for you opinions.

Hello, any recent cruisers that have stayed there? I am flying down from NY and my sister is meeting me there after driving down from Central Florida. We were looking for shuttle for me, free parking or inexpensive parking for her. This hotel seems to fit the bill, but so many mixed reviews. I called the hotel and personnel seemed very nice, just wanted to check with any "recent" cruisers for you opinions.

I'll be staying there 9/25-26 pre-cruise for Carnival Freedom. I signed up for their rewards program and they e-mailed me a link for 20% off 1st LaQuinta stay (took a bit for the e-mail to come though).

Will let you know more when I get in early October:)

but I do want to feel comfortable the at my car will be there waiting for me when I return ;)

And THAT is the chance you take leaving your car in an open unsecure lot at these hotels... The parking garages at the port are the safest places. They're covered, the entrances are controlled, and they have security patrols.

And THAT is the chance you take leaving your car in an open unsecure lot at these hotels... The parking garages at the port are the safest places. They're covered, the entrances are controlled, and they have security patrols.

Good to know! This will be my first cruise and the first time I've ever had to figure out what to do with my car. DH is terrified of flying, so unless I can find a crazy good airfare that will outweigh his objections, we will be driving.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived