LeBistro on Dawn

KevinsCruising

The Hostess when I was there had a law degree and had passed the bar in a European country. On the wall, above my table, was a large original Monet. Other masters adorned other walls. The ambiance was dark and elegant. The service was impecable.

I am VERY glad nobody showed up in jeans on my visit there.

From the NCL website under Freestyle Dining:

"We have no set dining times, dining partners or dress codes."

"When you're ready for dinner, it's collared shirts and pants or nice jeans for guys. Slacks or jeans, dresses, skirts and tops are perfect for women. Kids 12 and under are welcome to wear nice shorts in our restaurants whenever. If you want to dress up and add a little glamour when you dine out, feel free..."

I see nothing that says nice/neat jeans are prohibited in LeBistro. (And I'm pretty sure I've worn jeans there myself, although I usually wear slacks in the specialty restaurants.)

That is all my husband is planning on wearing is "nice jeans".....to any and all restaurants except the one designated for "formal attire" ....if there is one. We are packing "one" pair of "black dress pants"....just in case he needs them....but we are anticipating that he won't.

Archived