Onboad Credit Transfer

hcrane

Apologies if this has been posted/asked before...

I am booked on a TA followed by Caribbean voyage - two different bookings - change of cabin - can the unused portion of my TA OBC be moved to my Caribbean booking?

Thanks

Apologies if this has been posted/asked before...

I am booked on a TA followed by Caribbean voyage - two different bookings - change of cabin - can the unused portion of my TA OBC be moved to my Caribbean booking?

Thanks

I asked the question and apparently you cannot. You must use up each OBC on each sailing. Enjoy spending it!

This is an interesting post, I have 3 cruises B2B in 2010, that between them carry a total of $550 OBC, it appears that I will have to spend each section on its own ($200,$100,and $250) Will need to get the little grey cells working for that trip.

Lynn

This is an interesting post, I have 3 cruises B2B in 2010, that between them carry a total of $550 OBC, it appears that I will have to spend each section on its own ($200,$100,and $250) Will need to get the little grey cells working for that trip.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

After I started this post, I said what the hay and called Cunard, not expecting an answer from rez it being Saturday on Labor Day Weekend...Got a rez agent who said it was up to the discretion of the pursar - will let you know how I fared at the CC meeting on the 18th.

Crane

Thank you Crane,

Really looking forward to meeting you on Nov 18th.

I lay in bed last night, working out in my mind spending my next years OBC's How is that for being obsessive! Bottles of wine, champagne cocktails, etc. Oh the agony of deciding!

Lynn

Archived