Entertainment

Brunswick Coach

I've never known of advance notice of the entertainment. Those who entertain in the various lounges generally have a long-ish contract. Those on the main stage will normally be on for shorter periods.

You can ask those on cruises closely before yours to post who they have. Ask those leaving before you to check on the entertainers schedules, and report back.

I've never found out in advance, either, but I'm hoping/wishing/praying that Joel Mason (Elton John impersonator) happens to be on our October Eurodam cruise. We loved him on the Oosterdam!

Anyway, I will post about the entertainment in my review - of course, it may change by December.

I will say that the crew has the entertainment list for at least 6 months out...however, that is not published to passengers. You never know when a guest entertainer may fail to show for one reason or another so it's best not to publish it. But if you're on a ship and get to know someone in the entertainment department ;) I'm sure they can slip you the list for upcoming cruises as they are posted backstage for all to see. Or if you do a backstage tour you could always take a picture of the list and share it here.:rolleyes: But again...it's NOT certain they will stay the same.

Archived