Non-alcoholic beer

FundyGirl

yes-non alcoholic beer is onboard...

brands depend on which bar (and maybe ship)....have seen O'Douls, Buckler, and Sharps

Thanks jaja...I'm wondering if it would cost the same as a regular beer, or a soda?

We're on a 14 day cruise and one of our friends drinks nothing but .5 O'Douls is one of his favorites too!!!

Thanks jaja...I'm wondering if it would cost the same as a regular beer, or a soda?

We're on a 14 day cruise and one of our friends drinks nothing but .5 O'Douls is one of his favorites too!!!

as I remember--same(or a little less) than domestic..

Your friend likely already knows this [or doesn't care] but a fyi for those who may not, off a webpage on alcoholism"

Non-Alcoholic Beer

There is really no such thing as beer which is completely free of alcohol and the so-called non-alcoholic beers can be problem for those trying to abstain from drinking.

The Dangers of 'Non-Alcoholic' Beer

Those trying to abstain from alcohol are warned against the use of non-alcoholic beer, now there may be scientific evidence to support the admonition.

Your friend likely already knows this [or doesn't care] but a fyi for those who may not, off a webpage on alcoholism"

Non-Alcoholic Beer

There is really no such thing as beer which is completely free of alcohol and the so-called non-alcoholic beers can be problem for those trying to abstain from drinking.

The Dangers of 'Non-Alcoholic' Beer

Those trying to abstain from alcohol are warned against the use of non-alcoholic beer, now there may be scientific evidence to support the admonition.

Interesting article...but why would you assume it's a case of alcoholism?

Didn't. It was first hit on search engine and confirmed what I had been told.

My question then is....why??????

I asked whether non-alcoholic beer was served on NCL...this was a totally inappropriate answer IMHO.

Another example of why more people don't ask questions here.

The simple answer is Yes, there is some form of NA Beer on board the ship. No, its not TOTALLY free of alchohol. No, you cannot get drunk by drinking it. Simple math, there.

I would like to ask why anyone would actually drink the stuff, but I am certain that it would create a storm of nonsense, so I'll refrain.

Archived