Jet Ski in Cabo..............

newsier

Last October we rented from Cabosanlucastours.net. My husband and I each rented a jet ski and it was $72 each for 1 hour. They tell you the areas you can be in - no buzzing the cruise ship, can't "park" anywhere other than the beach you picked up the jet ski at. No stopping at Lovers Beach. But, other than that you are on your own to go anywhere within the area you're allowed.

We enjoyed using them. Sent an eticket to our email to take with us. They weren't busy the day we were there so you could have just walked up and gotten a jet ski - and it was a very hot and humid day in Cabo. The people were very nice, equipment and life jackets were all in excellent shape, clean, no problems. There were quite a few bars on the beach and we sat and had a margarita at one of them afterwards. It was a fun day!

We will be doing again next time we're in Cabo.

Can anyone recommend a place to rent a Jet Ski in Cabo?

Have you ever rented a jet ski then rode to land's End? I was wonering how long of a ride it is?

Thanks,

g

I just got back from the Carnival Splendor. Stopped at Cabo last Friday. Went to Medano beach... got a table at the Mango deck. Also rented jet skis from Mango Deck. It was $40 for 40 minutes. When you get off the tender, get a map from the information desk. It has a coupon for 20% off Mango Deck sport rentals. I didnt see that coupon until after i rented! :(

Anyways, like what was said above, all the land marks are only about 5-10 minutes from Medano. I rode past the ships a couple time. Got close. Only restriction was you cannot go in the marina and dont go past the Arch.

Have fun!

Thank you everyone.

This will be our second time in Cabo...................last time was about 14 years ago and it was the last stop of a 14 day canal transit...............we were tired and didn't do much.

I appreciate the info.

g

I just got back from the Carnival Splendor. Stopped at Cabo last Friday. Went to Medano beach... got a table at the Mango deck. Also rented jet skis from Mango Deck. It was $40 for 40 minutes. When you get off the tender, get a map from the information desk. It has a coupon for 20% off Mango Deck sport rentals. I didnt see that coupon until after i rented! :(

Anyways, like what was said above, all the land marks are only about 5-10 minutes from Medano. I rode past the ships a couple time. Got close. Only restriction was you cannot go in the marina and dont go past the Arch.

Have fun!

i didn't know they had coupons!!! $40 for 40 minutes was my original quote, however, being in mexico, i bartered to get extra time.

i didn't know they had coupons!!! $40 for 40 minutes was my original quote, however, being in mexico, i bartered to get extra time.

I would've bartered too, but my brother and his friend set up the jet ski's rental for us. I love to barter :D

It pays sometimes to read what they give you when you walk off the ship. At 20% off, it would've save us $8 for each jet ski rental. That's like 4 beers! haha. :eek: Oh well, next time...

Archived