Can anyone compare pacific sun to pacific princess/ HAL ships?

andydee

Don't mean to rain on your parade - but Pacific Sun, Pacific Sky, and Pacific Princess are not sisters!

Sun is a former Carnival ship, Sky is former Sky Princess (and Fair Sky), and Pacific is a former Renaissance ship.

Have been on both Pacific Princess and Pacific Sky (when she was Sky Prncess), and both nice ships.

Have also been on HAL's Westerdam (now Costa Europa), Noordam (now gone from fleet), and Maasdam.

Hi Druke,

I know that the Pacific Princess is a sister ship to the Tahitian Princess and other former Renaisance ships having sailed on her. She sails out of Sydney half of the year under the P&O banner along with year round Australian cruiser Pacific Sky and now, the Pacific Sun. The question ls trying to determine which of the other two ships the Sun more closely emulates,

Thanks,

Andy

well i have sailed on the Pacific Sun..but when i sailed on it it was not the Pacific Sun..it was the Carnival Jubilee!!

Well its the same ship..so i will just go ahead and tell you..We had a wonderful time..this ship was my first cruise and WOW!!Now we are trying to get a trip planned for her as the Pacific sun..do not no when though..

Archived