Advance Cruise Deposits?

Luna'sMom

NCL has a program called cruise rewards, you purchase a certificate while onboard a cruise and it is your deposit for your next cruise. On NCL it cost $250 and they give you a $ 100. OBC to use on your current cruise. You then use the certificate to book your next cruise within 18 months and your deposit of $ 250 is paid. My question is does RCCL have anything like that?

Thanks

NCL has a program called cruise rewards' date=' you purchase a certificate while onboard a cruise and it is your deposit for your next cruise. On NCL it cost $250 and they give you a $ 100. OBC to use on your current cruise. You then use the certificate to book your next cruise within 18 months and your deposit of $ 250 is paid. My question is does RCCL have anything like that?

Thanks[/quote']

Yes, RCCL also has a Next Cruise certificate. It's costs $100 per person booked, and you only need book one person initially. It does not expire. It includes an on board credit, the value of which is based on the length of the cruise you ultimately book. I'm not sure of the breakdown, but I know a 7 day cruise gets you $100 OBC.

Yes, RCCL also has a Next Cruise certificate. It's costs $100 per person booked, and you only need book one person initially. It does not expire. It includes an on board credit, the value of which is based on the length of the cruise you ultimately book. I'm not sure of the breakdown, but I know a 7 day cruise gets you $100 OBC.

3-5 night = $50

6-9 night =$100

10+ nights = $200

Archived