just returned celebration (aegean)

Hi All

just returned from celebration(pearls aegean) very nice itinery! but was very dissapointed that we were unable to go to santotini(bad weather)! firstly our opinoin on this ship- when we first stepped onto celebration, our initial response was not so good!( we thought it looked & smelled bit old) but having said that we have been on rccl twice before this cruise & yes the wow factor is different but so is the price! negative side out of the way! we thought being a much smaller ship the people are sooooooooo much friendlier we met so many nice people, the food was good the cabin was bit tired but very clean! we lost 1 of our suitcases from gatwick to corfu!! but sheila (manager)on reception was very good in keeping us up to date (we eventually got it 5days later!) thomson gave us £50 credit straight away with out even asking! luckily for us i always pack half & half! boy was i glad i done that! we did feel vibration through out the ship but you get used to it! only other problem i suffered with ( not hubby) when on land i had the swaying feeling constantly! which slighty throws u of balance!

Archived