Anyone want AOS Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass?

Boo2

We just got back from an AOS Southern Caribbean cruise and I have the Cruise Compass from all 7 days along with the ship map and FAQs.

I have all this info condensed into a pdf file; if you would like it, post your email address and I will send it to you.

We'd love a copy, too, as we leave on 1 November! Can't wait!

WGV620@gmail.com

We just got back from an AOS Southern Caribbean cruise and I have the Cruise Compass from all 7 days along with the ship map and FAQs.

I have all this info condensed into a pdf file; if you would like it, post your email address and I will send it to you.

I love reading the compass before I board. Thank you so much. My email address is enquistl@cox.net

Thank You:)

I've sent the Cruise Compasses to you twice and they have been returned to me both times. Perhaps someone else here that has received them ok could try to send to you?

Boo2, You have been so thoughtful sending everyone the "Compass's" I will gladly try and send them for you.

OceanDreams

Boo2, You have been so thoughtful sending everyone the "Compass's" I will gladly try and send them for you.

OceanDreams

Opps,

I too just received an error message when I tried to send them. Hopefully CALB will check back on this site and adjust what ever the problems is.

OceanDreams

Opps,

I too just received an error message when I tried to send them. Hopefully CALB will check back on this site and adjust what ever the problems is.

OceanDreams

Thanks so much for trying, Ocean Dreams. Hopefully, they will check back on this thread and see that we have been trying to send without any luck. :confused:

Archived