Dawn 8/30/09 review

civic

Back on Dawn after 4 years:

Cruise was great weather good both ways 3 days in Bermuda perfect.

Food:

Main restaurants food was good, we ate dinner at 6pm service was good but'

after 6 Service was slow.

Specialty Restaurants:

Cagney's --- A

Italian-------A

Tepanyaki---A+

Mexican-----A

Bistro--------B

Shows-----Fantastic

Best Surprise Bernie Martini in Gatspy's Lounge

NCL gets every nickel and dime they can from you.

My Biggest objection the Adult Pool and Sauna charge $20.00 per day for usage. Last time on Dawn this was free.

Considering this ship has only one small pool to accomodate adults and children this is an insult. Other Lines do charge for their adult areas however they have more than one pool.

If they must charge for this I would rather they include it in the Fare.

Room cleaning was fair at best.

All things considered it was a good cruise.

NCL gets every nickel and dime they can from you.

My Biggest objection the Adult Pool and Sauna charge $20.00 per day for usage. Last time on Dawn this was free.

Considering this ship has only one small pool to accomodate adults and children this is an insult. Other Lines do charge for their adult areas however they have more than one pool.

If they must charge for this I would rather they include it in the Fare.

Since neither my DW or I use the pool I have to disagree on this one. I actually like the idea of different pay venues because we use very little and if we do want to use any, I'm willing to pay for that particular item. If everything was free, the prices for the base fare would skyrocket. :D

I was on the Dawn on 8/2. Did you have to show your room key to be allowed to use the adult pool? I think the dawn needs alot more than the 200 plus chairs they put down on there website by there pool. I loved everything about my cruise. It is people's non-considertion for other's that bother me. You have kids younger than 2 you should be at the kids pool not taking up alot of lounge chairs just for there clothes and food. There shouldn't be a charge for any pool on a cruise ship it should come with the cruise package.

I prefer NCL to Carnival for alot of reasons but Carnival did not charge for using there so called 4 foot very small pool. But if you didn't want to swim and just relax without kids around you could.

I was on the Dawn on 8/2. Did you have to show your room key to be allowed to use the adult pool? I think the dawn needs alot more than the 200 plus chairs they put down on there website by there pool. I loved everything about my cruise. It is people's non-considertion for other's that bother me. You have kids younger than 2 you should be at the kids pool not taking up alot of lounge chairs just for there clothes and food. There shouldn't be a charge for any pool on a cruise ship it should come with the cruise package.

I prefer NCL to Carnival for alot of reasons but Carnival did not charge for using there so called 4 foot very small pool. But if you didn't want to swim and just relax without kids around you could.

Again, the charge on NCL is for using the indoor spa facilities...which includes more than just a pool.

Archived