My name is Cathy and I'm a Cruise Addict!

What are your vacationing habits?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. What are your vacationing habits?

• I cruise at least once a year
    • Cruising is the only way to go!
    • I vacation by land & sea
    • I can get by with a Staycation
    • I cruise every few years

So is it just me?!?! After 1 cruise you are hooked...then a 2nd & 3rd cruise...then the hubby wants to wait to go on a 4th...

There is something wrong with him, right? I know ;)

Since I have been loyal to RCL, of course I am a C&A Member and I get those wonderful coupons in the mail and fabulous weekly emails. It is so hard to say no.

We are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary in October, and since we just went on Majesty in January, I was thinking of surprising him with a cruise in Feb or March 2010. Of course I have a great opportunity to join some friends that have a cruise planned for Feb on Emerald Princess...

and of course I'd had to see my savings certificates go to waste & I'm dying to have our 1st balcony room!!

Decisions...decisions...how do you all deal with these difficult decisions?

I got hooked first, and I got it bad. Then as I was starting to think it was time to do something else DH admitted to his addiction and has to cruise. I was wondering why we were suddenly taking 2 cruises I year. When I was the only one addicted it was one every 18 months.

I don't think I'll complain!:D

We can only vacation once a year although cruising is my favorite. I do enjoy a land based All Inclusive resort vacation too. The right resort can be just as much fun as a cruise.

Oh Cathy-those coupons come a few times a year!! Gotta let some roll by!!! lol :D ;)

So I am not alone ! First cruise in May and all I can think about is the next one - going to book in March for 2011. Wish I could financially swing one sooner - :) I dont want to wait another 1 1/2 years but..........do what we can. Guess I'll just have to keep visiting these boards to get me through. :)

My DH and I were hooked after our first cruise.... to bad it started just as the restrictions got worse... we would love to cruise more but our budget and finding time off together wont let us as much as we would like. Our next one is coming up in 3 days and we are gonna enjoy it to the fullest since we wont know when our next one will be.

Archived