Travel agent wine prices

monicajay

Is it still possible for Travel Agents to order cheap wine for their clients to be consumed in the cabin?

If yes, how much is it per bottle? and is there a limit?

This was the case 10 years ago when I was a TA, they had a deal that was only available for travel agents.

Thinking of transferring my direct file to a TA and want to know what I am going to ask for.

I only have an inside cabin so won't be getting much.

Is it still possible for Travel Agents to order cheap wine for their clients to be consumed in the cabin?

If yes, how much is it per bottle? and is there a limit?

This was the case 10 years ago when I was a TA, they had a deal that was only available for travel agents.

Thinking of transferring my direct file to a TA and want to know what I am going to ask for.

I only have an inside cabin so won't be getting much.

Well YES to answer your question, a few years ago the price was less than what it is now, for a cheapo bottle of wine.

TA rates for a merlot and chardonnay are available (white zinfandel is no longer offered). The price used to be $9.99 and is now $13.15 a bottle (half of the normal cost). These La Terre wines aren't the favorite of some, and it may be wise to consider paying a bit more, depending on your preferences.

TA rates for a merlot and chardonnay are available (white zinfandel is no longer offered). The price used to be $9.99 and is now $13.15 a bottle (half of the normal cost). These La Terre wines aren't the favorite of some, and it may be wise to consider paying a bit more, depending on your preferences.

Thanks for answering my question.

Archived