Fantasy this Sunday - Saints Game???

Rowan555

So I didn't realize the first Saints game was going to take place during our cruise, and now I'm worried dh is going to miss it. Does anyone know what the likelihood is of the Saints game being available for viewing anywhere on the Fantasy? I know the cabins get Denver channels, and the Denver affiliate is showing the Broncos/Bengals game. Do you think we might have some luck in the cigar bar - I know they have more channels, but not sure which ones.

YOu'd have to check Denver's Fox affliate for the same time - if it is an early game, Denver might have two, but the Saints aer usually on Fox and the Broncos are on CBS.

The Sports/Cigar bar won't have any more channels (except ESPN Deportes or International) than the cabin.

Good Luck!

I would say you are out of luck. I don't understand why they couldn't have a satellite with the ability to pick up any game in the cigar bar. Wear your colors anyway and represent the Who Dat Nation! Have a great time on your cruise.

I would say you are out of luck. I don't understand why they couldn't have a satellite with the ability to pick up any game in the cigar bar. Wear your colors anyway and represent the Who Dat Nation! Have a great time on your cruise.

Will do. I have my Saints jersey packed and I'm ready to enjoy the cruise. I'm sure we can at least keep up with the scores, which is better than nothing. 1 more day - woohooo!

Technically you are mostly correct as long as they get a signal from a satellite. As reach down into the Caribbean some satellites are unreachable.

The big thing is broadcast rights. The ship or their vendor who supports the various satellite feeds need to negotiate with the appropriate groups to acquire the right to show the games on the ship(s). No rights...No games onboard ship

When you get on board, ask guest relations or send a note to the cruise director. The ship is out of NOLA, with a lot of Saints fans probably on board.

Also, Carnival Fantasy does not have a cigar bar per se. The Majestic, AFT, sells cigars, and I think it is also the martini place.

Got tickets to the game, so, sorry. "WHO DAT?"

Archived