Has anyone gone to Scarletts on the Valor?? Or any other supper club?

rene194215

I havent' been on the Valor, but have on the Splendor. It was more than worth it! The service was incredible, the food was fabulous, the wine service generous, and I love a sloooowwww relaxed meal. I highly recommend you try it at least once.

My friend and I are considering going to the supper club and we are wondering what everyones take on it is. Is it really worth the extra $$? And specifically on the Valor? Thanks!

I have been to Nick & Nora's on the Miracle twice. I love the extra attention they give to there meals. Everything was very good. I think it was worth the 30. pp.

My friend and I are considering going to the supper club and we are wondering what everyones take on it is. Is it really worth the extra $$? And specifically on the Valor? Thanks!

I have not dined at Scarlet's but I have at several other supper clubs. The quality is universally excellent. The service is stunning.

I NEVER sail on a ship with a supper club without eating there at least once...

:)

I haven't been on the Valor was suppose to sail on it in May but broke up with the sailing buddy so not sure how Scarletts is. But I have been on the Glory they have Emerald Room and the Miracle Nick and Nora's and they were great. The $30 only goes for the meal if you want a drink you are going to have to pay. It is worth the money since the atmosphere is very soothing and sometimes there is some nice mood music. I do normally tip extra since the service is great. Hopefully next year I will try out the Dreams supper club.

Hope this helped

Pam;)

We have enjoyed the Supper Club on the Conquest, the Glory, have ressies for the end of the month on the Splendor and will for sure enjoy it on the Dream in Feb. The food is wonderful..compares to Morton's SteakHouse if you've ever eaten there. I had the lobster and it was amazing. Best $30 meal I've ever eaten!!!!. Be sure and go.......it's a dining experience.

On the Liberty.....and it was worth every dime.....including the extra tip I left.

You couldn't touch this dining experience for less than 100.00 each, anywhere.

The menu is the same fleetwide...and is delicious, beautifully present, huge portions, great atmosphere.....and a very adult environment.

We went to the Pinnacle twice on our voyage on the Splendor last week — obviously we thought it was excellent or we wouldn't have dined there twice. Beverages are not included —*and the manager of the restaurant told us that the $30 WAS the service charge. We still left an extra tip since the service was just remarkable.

I dined at Scarlett's in August. Eventhough we have sailed several times, we had never eaten at any of the specialty restaurants. Boy oh boy....we didn't know what we were missing! It was fabulous. DH and I made reservations for us 2 mid week and it was soooooo good that we made reservations for the last night again so we can take my 2 sons..19 & 17. Sadly, that didn't happen :( My boys wore black nice jeans with long sleeve button down shirts and dress shoes and weren't allowed in b/c of the jeans. The maitre 'd asked that they change into slacks but we were already packed and the slacks were in the laundry sack anyway.

Must go at least once!!

we always eat at supper club on the ships including Scarlets. dinners are always wonderful and we would recommend the experience if you are looking for a fine dining experience. be in no rush, take your time and enjoy your dinner - it will take a couple hours to for the experience.

beverages work the same as in MDR, no wine, alcohol, etc are included in your meal.

LOVED THE RESTAURANT. WE BROUGHT OUR OWN WINE AND THEY HAD A CORKAGE FEE. BUT AT THE END OF THE MEAL THEY NEVER CHARGED US FOR THE CORKAGE FEE. THE CHEF SENT US SOME APPETIZERS TO SAMPLE. EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS.:o

I dined at Scarlett's in August. Eventhough we have sailed several times, we had never eaten at any of the specialty restaurants. Boy oh boy....we didn't know what we were missing! It was fabulous. DH and I made reservations for us 2 mid week and it was soooooo good that we made reservations for the last night again so we can take my 2 sons..19 & 17. Sadly, that didn't happen :( My boys wore black nice jeans with long sleeve button down shirts and dress shoes and weren't allowed in b/c of the jeans. The maitre 'd asked that they change into slacks but we were already packed and the slacks were in the laundry sack anyway.

Must go at least once!!

Was it a formal/elegant night? I thought the super club matched the MDR?

We went to the Pinnacle twice on our voyage on the Splendor last week — obviously we thought it was excellent or we wouldn't have dined there twice. Beverages are not included —*and the manager of the restaurant told us that the $30 WAS the service charge. We still left an extra tip since the service was just remarkable.

Quick Q--Did you just leave the extra tip on the table? Or did you hand it directly to the wait staff? I have no problem tipping extra if the service is as extraordinary as they say :) We are dining at the pinnacle in a couple weeks.

We ate at Scarlett's in July and while the food was delicious and very plentiful, we weren't overly thrilled by the service. It was good, but not any different than the service we received in the mdr. For three of us with one glass of wine, the bill came to over $100. We were not sure it was worth that much, and will probably not return.

The food and dessert was delicious, however. Here are a few pictures. The first is the lobster bisque, the second is the lobster tail, and the third is the NY strip steak.

2044062622_CarnivalValorCruise064.jpg.d082e2559d91d7b8bca5a4b74efe2b5b.jpg

785343022_CarnivalValorCruise066.jpg.2ec1d618224f7abc83c04df60b239560.jpg

592431583_CarnivalValorCruise068.jpg.5617b1484bdf036cb48b4e138470ba91.jpg

I love the Scarlett Supper Club. Went to dinner there on both of my Valor cruises!! This has been the highlight of my cruising experience and I am so glad Carnival offers it. The food and presentation is excellent and I love the whole dinning experience.

It is to bad for me that on my next cruise aboard the Destiny that there is no Supper Club! :(

Archived