Miami Hotels & Parking

I need some good advice re:nice, safe Miami hotels that are not too far from the port,offer a shuttle both ways, and allow cruisers to park their cars on property. HELP!!!

I dont know about the parking. We stayed at the wyndham biscayne bay.got this pick from the boards.wonderful choice. As I layed in bed, Ilooked out of our floor to ceiling window at the rccl terminal. At 5:30 am woke everyone up to see the vos coming down the causeway ever so slowly. It was dark at that time but after an hour or so. she was right in front of us, turned around so smoothly. They have free shuttles to Bayside marketplace.They ran every 1/2 hour, to and from. If u go to Bayside marketplaces web site, ask for a coupon book. Morning of the cruise, we left the hotel w/ a taxi and was at the ship at 9:4o we found out were luggage will be taken from and then waited on benches. 10:30 we were 2nd in line ,they took our luggage, we boarded at all was fine.I liked the hotel, they have a nice pool area. Ask for best port view****several calls. Hope this helps.

Guest NBestafka

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Marina Park. Great view of Brilliance pulling into port that morning!!!!! It was an easy walk across the street to Bayside Marketplace!! We parked at the pier the day of sailing... easy access, no waiting for a taxi or shuttle, and it really wasn't that expensive. ($12/day) My husband dropped us and the luggage off right in front of the terminal, parked, and we went right in. When we returned, the porters took the luggage to the curb and by that time, DH was pulling up to the curb to pick us up. No hassles, no waiting, very easy!!!!

Nancy

Archived