ShoreEx Customer Service

Duff Man

Anyone having trouble booking ship excursions on line? I was unable to book on line for some things we were intersested in, sailing late November. At purchase it kept saying everything was "unavailable". I knew everything couldn't be filled up.

After several days I finally called ShoreEx. I was connected to a rep right away, no holding, and she was very nice. She looked up the items we were intersted in and said they were all available. However, she had a problem booking them as well! She wrote it down on paper so she would have what we wanted, in case her computer "lost" it, and said she would work on it and send an e-mail confirmation shortly. Well, shortly I received an e-mail confirmation! And they now show in MyNCL. Needless to say, the service was excellent.

If you are having trouble booking on line, don't assume the excursion is "unavailable". :)

Anyone having trouble booking ship excursions on line? I was unable to book on line for some things we were intersested in, sailing late November. At purchase it kept saying everything was "unavailable". I knew everything couldn't be filled up.

After several days I finally called ShoreEx. I was connected to a rep right away, no holding, and she was very nice. She looked up the items we were intersted in and said they were all available. However, she had a problem booking them as well! She wrote it down on paper so she would have what we wanted, in case her computer "lost" it, and said she would work on it and send an e-mail confirmation shortly. Well, shortly I received an e-mail confirmation! And they now show in MyNCL. Needless to say, the service was excellent.

If you are having trouble booking on line, don't assume the excursion is "unavailable". :)

I posted something simular not too long ago, except when I called they had more issues than I did getting it booked. We ended up just having to wait until things online worked out and we were able to book it ourselves. Their excursion department/website portion has problems, thats for sure. Glad it worked out when you called them and you were able to get the excursions you wanted.

I posted something simular not too long ago, except when I called they had more issues than I did getting it booked. We ended up just having to wait until things online worked out and we were able to book it ourselves. Their excursion department/website portion has problems, thats for sure. Glad it worked out when you called them and you were able to get the excursions you wanted.

I remembered reading that, which is why I thought I should pick up the phone (thanks!). I just wonder how many people give up on it. Bad for business? :eek: I think I was more impressed that she said she would keep working on it . . . and she did! :cool:

We had a similar situation for our 10/30 Repo cruise on the Jewel. I simply called the customer service # and they were very nice, got us set up immediately, and immediately forwarded an email w/ the confirmation #s of our few excursions!

Can't ask for more than that..nice, polite, courteous...Way to go NCL..This is our first on NCL and if all goes as we hope (can't see why not), we'll do it again and again and again.....Freestyle, our new way to cruise (hopefully).

Have a good cruise.

Archived