Anyone ever used Points card Travel agent

cvrap

I didn't really know how to word the title. We have a lot of points on our credit card and there seems to be a really good deal with using our points for a cruise. The only problem is you have to go thru their agency to book. I've booked with an online agency last year and had some trouble. In then end it was all fine. I just really like booking thru Carnival so I have immediate access.

Just wondering about others' experiences.

Thanks!!

Not sure if this is true or not b/c they haven't actually cashed in their points yet but my aunt & uncle have almost 50,000 pts. They've booked an interior cabin on main deck w/the early saver discount months ago. According to their Carnival Cruise Rep they booked with all they have to do know is call their Carnival Credit Card Travel Agency and use those points to either take more money off their already booked cabin OR use those points to pay for an upgrade.

Like I said their Carnival Cruise Rep told them this but they haven't done it yet b/c they are within a few pts of the 50,000 mark and are waiting to hit that before they call. Can't hurt to call and check.

Joyful

You have to book with Carnival Seamiles & then you can transfer to a TA. I wish they would make the miles where you can book it and use the points for OBC but they don't offer that.

If it is another card other than Carnival, call the CC company & ask them.

Archived