2009 Brides

angela111509

Just curious to know where everyone is in their planning. I think I have ALMOST everything ready. Invitations will go out in a week or two for my November wedding. Our sailing guest list is getting smaller - I guess a few people have decided that it is too much money considering the economy. Still, I am thrilled and in desperate need of a vacation!

When in November is your wedding? I am getting married November 8th on Carnival Legend. I sent out my invitations a few weeks ago and have already begun to get some of the RSVP cards back. I have my second gown fitting next Saturday. My wedding is getting so I am already getting stressed but excited. Congratulations!!

We are getting married on November 15th on the Sensation. I have sent out the invitations to the folks that are out of town already and those that will be cruising with us (I sent those a few months ago.) I am waiting a few more days to send out the invitations to the local folks. I figure if I give them too much time to RSVP they may forget:) I have been on a diet for the past few months, so I want to lose a couple of more pounds before I have my final dress fitting - so I am waiting until the middle of October for that. I have all of the stuff for my OOT bags all together. I have bought the cake topper and my flowers as well. So much to do! Luckily not as much as I would have if my wedding was on land. I still need to send Carnival/TWE the information about our ceremony. I have also made the arrangements for the piano player at the reception. Congratulations to you too!

I have also been dieting for the past 2 months or so. I have been pretty good about it, even losing a few pounds before my initial fitting. My weight has stabilized since, so I am not too worried about my next fitting. I decided to just use Carnival's wedding cake topper. I did some searching online for wedding cake toppers, but I could not find any that I liked.

Archived