Oasis of the sea concierge

Ashland

Any one sailing on the oasis and will be using the concierge will have the greatest one rccl has. His name is gershwin bronswinkle. All of the rccl concierge's should have to train under him. His is without a doubt the real deal. We were lucky enough to have him on our independence of the sea cruise to the eastern caribbean january 24, 2009... Lucky for all of you who will get to meet him.... Tell him the brawders family in rfs # 9708 says a big hello !!!!!!!

Any one sailing on the oasis and will be using the concierge will have the greatest one rccl has. His name is gershwin bronswinkle. All of the rccl concierge's should have to train under him. His is without a doubt the real deal. We were lucky enough to have him on our independence of the sea cruise to the eastern caribbean january 24, 2009... Lucky for all of you who will get to meet him.... Tell him the brawders family in rfs # 9708 says a big hello !!!!!!!

Oh...he is the BEST!!! So excited. That two story CL is going to be stunning!

He told us this in Jan 2009. Maybe things have changed. I would love to know where he is going to be. We are going to be on Independence March 20, 2010. I hope he will be there if not on the Oasis . Hope your right Pirate Steve !!

Gershwin also told us that he was not interested in moving to the Oasis because he was offered the Lofts suites lounge, and it didn't make too much sense to him to be the concierge for a few number of suites. He also told us that Ricardo Mock will move to the Oasis. We enjoyed Gershwin services back in June, we usually don't spend too much time on the CL but we really liked talking to him on the Indy. I usually use the concierge services before our cruises, they help me book specialty restaurants and spa appointments. Do you think that with all the pre-reservations for shows and restaurants, will they offer the same pre booking services for suite guests? Hope they do.

GMoney, read great things about Francois. Do you know him?

GMoney, read great things about Francois. Do you know him?

If correct this would help to make my cruises extra special Francois Roux is fab.

Yes, we've known Francois well. We booked out Freedom cruise just to see him. The info is correct.

Sorry if this question has already been answered elsewhere - if you are Diamond plus can you use both the Diamond and CC lounges? Thanks

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I was told that the Concierge lounge will be for suite guests only. If you are a Diamond member thru first time cruiser staying in a concierge suite, then you will have access to the Concierge Lounge. Diamond members are welcome in the Diamond Club regardless of accommodation choice.

We were also once lowly Gold members and it took us many years and no short cruises to get to be Diamond Plus. To be honest we did not even know that there was such a thing as Diamond Plus. We love the benefits now we have them but love cruising more so we would still do it even without the perks.

Archived