Show Reservations

Stevanb

It seems like the show theaters are not big enough to hold even half the ship so they are having you make a reservation if you want to see a show

Here is the link

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/OA_Showtimes-at-a-Glance_AltRev2.pdf

The Auqa Theater only holds around 700 or so and notice they are only 2 early shows.

It seems like the show theaters are not big enough to hold even half the ship so they are having you make a reservation if you want to see a show

Here is the link

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/OA_Showtimes-at-a-Glance_AltRev2.pdf

The Auqa Theater only holds around 700 or so and notice they are only 2 early shows.

Where have ya been:confused:this is OLD news.....do a search for the threads already well in progress on this topic.

Thank you for posting. Many may have missed the original threads on this subject. Some are new to cruise critic and don't know all the ins and outs of searching. I think we should be a little kinder to fellow posters and if we have seen a post before just go to the next one and let it be. I would hate to think when I post here I had better do a search to make sure it has never been mentioned before.

Old news??? Maybe to lots of folks, but thank you mariefisher, I'm one of those who didn't do a search and really appreciate cruise critic posters who are kind enough to give information. Even if it's old, what does it hurt to refresh our memory! Thanks again:)!

I am fairly new to this thread and there are so many posts that it is difficult to "catch" all of the information. I really appreciate these updates. Will suite guests be able to get tickets from the concierge, or are they better off booking their tickets ahead? Can tickets be booked ahead if final payment has not yet been made? We will be on the Oasis over New Years, but just booked. I know many booked this cruise very early.

Nancy

Don't know yet if you can get tickets from the concierge, haven't seen that mentioned. But I know you can book before final payment because i have done it. Just figured it whould be one more thing out of the way befoe we boarded.

I agree.

The more that can be done ahead of time,

the better ! :)

Archived