Help me pack for Bermuda cruise!

I'm usually so prepared and pack days - no, make that weeks ahead - for vacations! LOL! This time I waited until the last minute because we're going without the kids and I've been so busy getting everything ready for them for while we're gone.

Now I have no clue what to take and I'm stressing out! We leave tomorrow from NJ and the weather here (PA) and there (NJ) is pretty cruddy for this time of year - cold and rainy - 68-70 degrees. Bermuda shows 82-83 degrees on Monday and Tuesday when we'll be there, but what will it be like between here and there?!?! I'm sure it's anyone's guess, but what do I pack?

When I booked this I was hoping for warm weather. September usually is still nice and warm. Do I go with shorts and hope that I get my wish or plan for the worst? I guess since we're not flying I can pack heavy and take a good variety. I just wanted to get the opinions of some of the seasoned cruisers! TIA!!

I'm usually so prepared and pack days - no, make that weeks ahead - for vacations! LOL! This time I waited until the last minute because we're going without the kids and I've been so busy getting everything ready for them for while we're gone.

Now I have no clue what to take and I'm stressing out! We leave tomorrow from NJ and the weather here (PA) and there (NJ) is pretty cruddy for this time of year - cold and rainy - 68-70 degrees. Bermuda shows 82-83 degrees on Monday and Tuesday when we'll be there, but what will it be like between here and there?!?! I'm sure it's anyone's guess, but what do I pack?

When I booked this I was hoping for warm weather. September usually is still nice and warm. Do I go with shorts and hope that I get my wish or plan for the worst? I guess since we're not flying I can pack heavy and take a good variety. I just wanted to get the opinions of some of the seasoned cruisers! TIA!!

Bring a pair of slacks, and a sweater for the beginning and end of the trip. After the frist night sailing you will have 'warmer" weather. Bermuda in Sept is just perfect. Just like the Carribean. Shorts are good, for onshore but they should not be to short. Bermudians frown upon short shorts. I would pack as I was going to the Carribean. Swimsuts, sundress (use as a coverup)..Capris, tops, shorts. Enjoy your cruise. Bermuda is great! :D

We're on the same cruise. I have 2 shorts, 2 pants, 1 costume for formal night, short sleeved tops, 1 pullover sweater and long sleeved shirt. Then a bathing suit, water sandals, dress sandals, and underwear. It's only a five day cruise.

We're on the same cruise. I have 2 shorts, 2 pants, 1 costume for formal night, short sleeved tops, 1 pullover sweater and long sleeved shirt. Then a bathing suit, water sandals, dress sandals, and underwear. It's only a five day cruise.

My husband would love you! LOL! So far I have 8 dresses, 4 capri pants, 2 jeans, 4 shorts, 2 sweaters, plenty of short sleeved tops, a few long sleeved tops, and a sweatshirt. Oh - and 6 pairs of shoes, 4 swimsuits, and of course, underwear!

I keep thinking if I need something I'll be SOL since we'll be in the middle of the ocean for 2 full days. Maybe I'll take a few things out . . .

Guest maddycat
So far I have 8 dresses, 4 capri pants, 2 jeans, 4 shorts, 2 sweaters, plenty of short sleeved tops, a few long sleeved tops, and a sweatshirt. Oh - and 6 pairs of shoes, 4 swimsuits, and of course, underwear!

I can't believe that you're packing all of the above for a 5 night cruise. I could go on a 12 night cruise with that.

My husband would love you! LOL! So far I have 8 dresses, 4 capri pants, 2 jeans, 4 shorts, 2 sweaters, plenty of short sleeved tops, a few long sleeved tops, and a sweatshirt. Oh - and 6 pairs of shoes, 4 swimsuits, and of course, underwear!

I keep thinking if I need something I'll be SOL since we'll be in the middle of the ocean for 2 full days. Maybe I'll take a few things out . . .

Take out 6 dresses! lol :p

Archived