Best Golf Cruise

jijaybajay

It wasnt Golf specifically but on our last Mex Riv cruise I golf in PV and Mazatlan and had a great time. I would have loved to golf in Cabo (which was considered the best of the 3 ports...but the cost and the wife I had already made angry from two rounds of golf told me otherwise :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Golf cruises have become one of the most popular holidays in the cruise industry. While some cruise lines have included golf tours on their itineraries for many years, more cruise lines than ever before are in competition to draw golfers from around the world into their family of cruising golf enthusiasts.

The onshore courses chosen are links, parkland and heath land courses designed by professional golfers such as Jack Nicklaus, Robert Fream, David Feherty, Robert Trent Jones and several others. Golfers will face courses with tight fairways, heavy roughs, signature holes, water hazards, and manicured greens and they will battle many holes, which will both challenge and entertain them.

• 1 month later...

hard to beat golf in Bermuda. Many courses on this small island but they are awesome. Port Royal has some unbelievable holes along the ocean. Last years PGA Grand Slam was held there.

• 10 months later...

Archived