New Kids Club Ages

knuffles

Well we are home and are hooked cant wait to go again. I thought I'd lety you all know the go with the new ages of the kids club. I have a 13yo boy and an 11 yo girl both went to HQ on the first night my son loved it and my daughter hated it. Most of the girls were too old for her. But when we signed them both up we were told she could go to Shark Sjack if we wanted, so she spent her time their instead as the activities suited her better. It will be interesting to see what happens in future as there were several 11yo in shark shack.

Dani

Do you know how flexible they were with the ages in regards to children going down an age group club? My daughter will have just turned 12 by a few weeks when we cruise, so not sure if she will like the 11-17`s? (She may surprise me and love it!) But it would be nice to know if there was an option.

Do you know how flexible they were with the ages in regards to children going down an age group club? My daughter will have just turned 12 by a few weeks when we cruise, so not sure if she will like the 11-17`s? (She may surprise me and love it!) But it would be nice to know if there was an option.
yes i was as well. they tend to flit the 11-17 yrs olds in to two groups for most of the time

I don't have kids so can't help much but I would have killed for a kids club or some place for teenagers so that Parents can go off and do their own thing back in the day when my family last travelled with teens or preteens which was a long time ago now.

I do recommend though signing the kids up to Kids Clubs to be around others close to their age or a little older otherwise It can be a real drag having to be around Mum or Dad the entire trip.

[quote

yes i was as well. they tend to split the 11-17 yrs olds in to two groups for most of the time

qoute

HQ is split into 2 groups

HQ for the younger ones

HQ+ for the older ones

On there daily activites list there is different things for the 2 groups or sometime they both do the same activity

yes they do that in all the groups or HQs and it dose work well from we have seen:D

I was actually concerned about my 11yo mixing with 17yo - then i thought how many 17yo would want to be in kids club?? i'm also hoping it suits my 2 as my daughter is 8 so they wont be together the whole time..

You would be suprised at how many 17yo there are in "kids club" They do have activities appropriate for their age group. As they are not allowed in the dome after a certain time, and not allowed alcohol, it's somewhere for them to hang out without mum & dad around. When we travelled on PD there were quite alot in teen lounge.

I have a copies of hq activities if u give me ur email i will try and scan them in the next few days and send them to you.

Been very busy as my step dad died this week and been spending a lot of time with mum but will try and do them asap

Dani

I have a copies of hq activities if u give me ur email i will try and scan them in the next few days and send them to you.

Been very busy as my step dad died this week and been spending a lot of time with mum but will try and do them asap

Dani

When you have time I would appreciate a copy-email address peteaul@bigpond.net.au

Dani

Knuffles,

appreciate if you could email them to dejezza@hotmail.com when you have a free moment. Im sure your mum appreciates your company in this trying time. All the best.

Des.

Knuffles,

appreciate if you could email them to dejezza@hotmail.com when you have a free moment. Im sure your mum appreciates your company in this trying time. All the best.

Des.

Thankyou for the emails Knuffles much appreciated.

I really dont think the kids will get bored looking at the activities:D:D

Cheers Des.

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone travellinbg on the Jewel can tell me how stict they are with kid's club ages? Our 11 year old friend would like to go in the kids club with our 9 year old. Would this be allowed???

Please help?

Not sure about the P/Jewel but on the P/Dawn in July 09 they allowed our 13 y/o to be in the shark shack with her 10 y/o brother.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived