What about Majesty of the Seas?

We are thinking about booking on Majesty of the Seas next month to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We are also considering the Carnival ship, Imagination. What kinds of experiences have people had on Majesty of the Seas? We have been on two cruises on the old Sovereign of the Seas before they retired her and had great experiences both times.

We've sailed on Monarch and Majesty a few times.

Most recently on Majesty back in May and again next Friday for our 20th wedding anniversary. We've had great times on her and really can't say anything negative. She's just the right size for a shorty cruise and has an excellent crew. Enjoy her!

Sovereign has gone to Pullmantur, another RCCL line.

Rick and Deirdra

The Majesty is a great weekend getaway (or 4 days if you go during the week). I think it's a much better deal than the short Carnival trips to the Bahamas. The Carnival cruise generally costs more, and they don't go to a private island...instead, they just return to Miami VERY slowly.

We hop on the Majesty for a weekend getaway every few months and love it.

We've sailed on Monarch and Majesty a few times.

Most recently on Majesty back in May and again next Friday for our 20th wedding anniversary. We've had great times on her and really can't say anything negative. She's just the right size for a shorty cruise and has an excellent crew. Enjoy her!

Sovereign has gone to Pullmantur, another RCCL line.

Rick and Deirdra

Thanks Pumbaamd, i forgot about Pullmantur :o

I highly recommend the Majesty, particularly if you enjoyed the Sovereign. She's in great shape and has a wonderful crew and staff. Nothing against Carnival and I've never sailed Carnival but I've seen the Imagination in port while aboard Majesty and the Imagination looks quite rundown compared to the Majesty. :)

We have sailed on the Majesty 3 times and absolutely loved her!! That is one of my favorite cruises because of Cococay and the crew! I have been hinting around to my husband that I would sure love to go on her again next fall for our 20th wedding anniversary....I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

I'll be back on in November with DH (his first cruise on Majesty) and we are definitely looking forward to it. Of the Sovereign class I've been on all 3 and in my ranking - Majesty is #1, Sovereign #2 and Monarch #3.

I think SoS was great - our introduction to cruising on a quick 3 nighter and it was all new to us. There was no wrong! :D

Majesty was our sophomore cruise and we had a wonderful time on it as well. Did the 4 nighter and loved the Key West stop.

We did Monarch this past Christmas after Sovereign left the fleet. I had a wonderful cruise, but I'm not sure if it was being spoiled by Enchantment or what, but we did like the other 2 better.

I was on Majesty in June 2008 (and booked for next March) and Imagination this August 2009. I've sailed 6 cruises, all w/ RCCL and wanted to give Carnival a try. Overall, the only thing I think Carnival's got RCCL beat on is the food. We really enjoyed all aspects of Dining on the Imagination. But besides that, we'll be going back to RCCL unless the price was right on another line.

Reading through some of the comments about Majesty, is making me look forward to our cruise on her in November..

We're on her for a three nighter to Bahamas/Coco Cay November 6th, after having spent the previous three days around Miami.

Scrozuk

Archived