Lattitudes benefits on POA??

Eno

Just returned from first cruise - sailed on the POA Aug 22nd - will be posting review shortly. Loved it so much have reserved a cabin for next year. We did get a lattitudes discount - what discounts or benefits are available to lattitudes members on the POA? Any discount in the shops - I know that there was a discount given in Na Hoku but didnt hear how much or what level lattitude member you must be.

I have a different Latitudes question. If you are given a Latitudes # when booking a cruise thru NCL (this will be my first cruise with them), can you get in the Lattitudes line when checking in at the port or do you have to get in the "general" line? :confused:

I have a different Latitudes question. If you are given a Latitudes # when booking a cruise thru NCL (this will be my first cruise with them), can you get in the Lattitudes line when checking in at the port or do you have to get in the "general" line? :confused:

You are not given a latitudes number till you have completed your first cruise.

So for your first cruise you will be lining up with the general public. But trust me the lines move pretty fast most of the time, not like the airports. And if the latitudes lines is slow to empty they will move people over.

Frankly the latitudes check in for us we could care less. Where it makes a difference is if you are in a suite.

LJH1: Thanks for the info. I must have mistaken the Membership # for a Lattitudes #. I didn't think you got one until after your first cruise. (similar to Royal Caribbean) Good to hear that the lines move fast. Really looking forward to seeing Hawaii!

You are not given a latitudes number till you have completed your first cruise.

So for your first cruise you will be lining up with the general public. But trust me the lines move pretty fast most of the time, not like the airports. And if the latitudes lines is slow to empty they will move people over.

Frankly the latitudes check in for us we could care less. Where it makes a difference is if you are in a suite.

Does it make any difference if you are in a mini suite?

Archived