Anytime dining

kimmysmom

My wife and I just got off the Sensation and used My Time Dining. We loved it. Only a 3 day cruise, but on 2 of the nights we had a table for 2 and the third we sat (on our choice) with a lady who was travelling single. We were able to choose the same Wait staff each night, so she got to know us as much as is possible on a 3 day cruise. We would definitely choose that option again because it gave us the freedom to do what we wanted and eat when we chose rather than having to make sure we were ready by a certain time.

We had 0 issues of having to wait for a table and the food was always to us quickly.

We sailed on the Pride in May. We did the anytime dining and loved it. We like having the option of eating when we feel like it. We traveled with our son and his girlfriend. The kids went to dinner on their own sometimes and sometimes all 4 of us went together. The flexibility is great.

We are sailing on the Pride and have to option of anytime dining. Does anyone have any input on this topic?

We were on the Pride a couple of weeks ago, and opted for anytime dining, which allowed for going to dining room any time between 5:45 and 9:30. We usually were seated at about 6:30, with no waiting time. Loved it! Last few evenings we asked for table served by Roselle, who was an exceptionally efficient waitress.:)

my cruise on the pride, in one week (!!!) has been the first to offer it...

i didn't give it a second thought. that was a no-brainer for me...

early is too early... late is just a little too late... especially for people with families of different ages / bed times... regardless, i like the idea of deciding when *I* want to eat, just like i do at home.

looking forward to it :)

my cruise on the pride, in one week (!!!) has been the first to offer it...

i didn't give it a second thought. that was a no-brainer for me...

early is too early... late is just a little too late... especially for people with families of different ages / bed times... regardless, i like the idea of deciding when *I* want to eat, just like i do at home.

looking forward to it :)

We will most likely choose it from now on unless we are with family that would prefer a set time. One caveat, not about anytime dining but the first night dinner. It seemed like nearly all of the passengers decided to go to dinner at 7:45-8:00 pm. :mad: It was challenging.

Hey,

I absolutely will build my future cruise plans to only those that offer anytime dinning. That is how much I enjoyed it. They open anytime dinning at 5:45 and regular at 6, so two of the nights the any timers went right to the any time line and no one was waiting and we went in before the LONG line of early diners. The other nights were still just walk right on in. And having done both, I felt the service standards were identical, as to say that the service was exceptional regardless.

Archived