Category 8G Questions

XCruiseMe17

Does anyone have any pictures or videos of the Aft View Extended Balcony Category 8G? Preferably for the Conquest Class, but any will do. I cant seem to find anything when I do searches. Is it worth the money to get it rather than a regular balcony room? I really want the Aft Wrap, but they want to much money for it! :(

Thanks for your help in advance!! and sorry if this has been asked before.

Here are 3 pictures of cabin 6456 aft's balcony on the Splendor. I think afts on the Liberty would be similar. There is quite a lot more room on the balcony than a regular balcony. But some of the aft cabins are about 6 inches narrower than a regular balcony cabins. And that is noticeable.

The view from an aft balcony is great watching the wake of the ship and listening to the sound of it.

Another thing about some of the afts is they are above a noisy dance club, so if you don't want to put up with the noise, check out what is above and below the cabins.

I hope the pictures help. Just click on them for a larger view.

Smitty

IMG_1232.jpg.339c452681695524387d684285d87c98.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg.2b19c4b48497120099444344c2a2f49f.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg.4e634f2fb22563efb39a1e8f0ac94bae.jpg

I too have been looking for 8G pictures but cannot seem to find any relevant ones. I am booked on the Destiny in an 8G. Supposedly, the 8G's right next to the wraps are even bigger than the 8G's which are already bigger than the side balconies. Any 8G Destiny pics floating around??

Archived