Who does Carnival use for La Paz? Diving

underseahunter

Hello fellow divers, cruisers, and board gurus...

Whom does Carnival use for their scuba diving excursions in La Paz? I ask because I find it incredibly LAME that NCL does not offer diving excursions in La Paz. Heading there soon on the "NCL Sun" and I am having a real hard time making arrangements to get in the water there.

ANY help would be great.

Thanks,

C

Hello fellow divers, cruisers, and board gurus...

Whom does Carnival use for their scuba diving excursions in La Paz? I ask because I find it incredibly LAME that NCL does not offer diving excursions in La Paz. Heading there soon on the "NCL Sun" and I am having a real hard time making arrangements to get in the water there.

ANY help would be great.

Thanks,

C

Carnival only cruises to La Paz generally, once a year., rarely twice a year in April. I do not remember them having a dive excursion on that cruise.You might try the HAL board for more information. HAL does the Sea of Cortez more than any other cruise line. Did you try to contact Cortez Club or Fun Baja?

Hello,

Yes, I tried both Cortez Club and Fun Baja. It seems that neither is flexible, nor interested enough to accomodate the rather tight schedule in La Paz. Sad. I have not yet given up hope, but getting people to respond on this site (or maybe there are not that many divers) is kind of frustrating... I have lobbyied one of the board moderators to post thread headers for posting based on dive locations, like a thread for "Dominica" or for "Roatan" etcetera, but to no avail. Searching on this site is tedious, not being shown the "search word" without opening each thread is again, tedious.

I do appreciate your replies, and I'd hate to think that I will have to settle for snorkeling in La Paz. I have been diving for twenty plus years, and do not own a snorkel.

Thanks,

C

BTW I found a vendor for diving in Mazatlan, "Aqua Sports Center," but as of yet no reply...

You'd think with travel being so scarce these days more of an effort would be made to solicit potential customers... If you were to show up here in Palm Beach County I could put you on at least a dozen different cattle boats...

• 1 month later...

Archived