`Enticing Offers`

kpercy

Hello,

Just a quicky. The `Enticing Offers ` section on Silverseas web site appears missing. Does anyone know if this as now been removed. I am struggling to find `Silver Sailing Programme` also. I am uk based.

Thanks

I would try looking under "Special Offers". I believe the best discount you may find now will be 50% vs. the 60% that was present once the brochure prices were increased. The offset might well be the inclusion of the onboard credit and/or an air promotion. It might take some digging to find the right cruise and deal.

Good luck.

Try calling your travel agent. I spoke with mine this morning (Monday) to book the Sept 3, 2010, Alaska cruise on Shadow. Did receive the 60% off list she quoted me last week which was the one shown in the 2010 book.

Bring on the raingear!

Melissa

Try calling your travel agent. I spoke with mine this morning (Monday) to book the Sept 3, 2010, Alaska cruise on Shadow. Did receive the 60% off list she quoted me last week which was the one shown in the 2010 book.

Bring on the raingear!

Melissa

You'll love it! We just got back from the Sept 3rd Shadow sailing and we had very little rain.

Enjoy!

Archived