Balcony Question

neptune18

Just booked Freedom for 4 of us, wife and 2 kids. We got 9396 and 9401 which is a balcony connected to an inside. The balcony is the last one all the way aft. Doe anyone know if balcony is same size/shape as others on that deck? From picture of ship it looks like it may have a fuuny shape but I can't tell. Thanks.

Just booked Freedom for 4 of us, wife and 2 kids. We got 9396 and 9401 which is a balcony connected to an inside. The balcony is the last one all the way aft. Doe anyone know if balcony is same size/shape as others on that deck? From picture of ship it looks like it may have a fuuny shape but I can't tell. Thanks.

Hi

We have booked the same cabins. When do you go? This is the best photo I have found. The balcony is immediately below the label. Click on photo to make it larger.

royal-caribbean-cruise-ship-freedom-of-the-seas.jpg.9c455322aa21200ed607cabe1e37d570.jpg

We were in those cabins last february, and the balcony is slightly different, it is a regular size balcony plus a wedge that goes under the structure. You can see it in the picture, it is a nice spot for a young child to play.

The cabins do not have a sofa only a chair, as the connecting door is where the sofa would be.

I love the cabins because the kids are right there, there is really not much seating space, the chair is behind the door that separates the cabin and not in a good position, it is also a fairly small chair, and the glass table is also right there, that space is fairly tight.

For us it works, as we generally never really seat in the cabin, if I am sitting somewhere it is on the balcony.

I love the cabins because the kids are right there, there is really not much seating space, the chair is behind the door that separates the cabin and not in a good position, it is also a fairly small chair, and the glass table is also right there, that space is fairly tight.

For us it works, as we generally never really seat in the cabin, if I am sitting somewhere it is on the balcony.

Christine, do you have any pics?

Archived