Suite facility information

seasider09

Our cruising experience has todate been limited to several voyages on Seabourn and we are about to do two back to back cruises with Regent.

My wife's immediate query is advice on the standard of toiletries or what is provided in the suites as no mention is made in the brochure. Whilst we will take special personal items are sufficient soaps, shampoos, conditioners, etc provided and replenished. Basically our concern is the weight and bulk of packing sufficient for one month.

No doubt I will be back to you experienced Regent cruisers with other questions.

Our cruising experience has todate been limited to several voyages on Seabourn and we are about to do two back to back cruises with Regent.

My wife's immediate query is advice on the standard of toiletries or what is provided in the suites as no mention is made in the brochure. Whilst we will take special personal items are sufficient soaps, shampoos, conditioners, etc provided and replenished. Basically our concern is the weight and bulk of packing sufficient for one month.

No doubt I will be back to you experienced Regent cruisers with other questions.

These items are replenished as needed. C category and above usually have designer toilitries but the standard ones are pretty nice and you can get the others by asking your cabin attendant. There is a thread on all of this somewhere. What cruises are you B2B on?

Thanks for the information which was more or less what I expected.

We are booked on the Voyager from Cape town to Rio and then on to Fort Lauderdale. Whilst it involves more sea days than we are use to and after 14 days I have usually had enough being a bigger ship it should be interesting. Certainly this site has provided me with alot of useful information and background.

They have their own Regent-branded toiletries. They are fine. The larger penthouses and such often have Anichini as well, and if you ask for them, you can get them in any suite, if they have them.

Agree completely. For some reason Regent doesn't promote themselves very well in certain areas. We have never been refused anything we asked nicely for (well . . . . they balked at the Johnny Walker Blue Label King George IV in our suite once but, no one's perfect =)

We have always been happy with the toiletries provided by Regent, but have asked (just to see what would happen) for the "big suite stuff" and found it in our suite within a few hours, or maybe the next day.)

Same with liquor in your suite. Regent says on every promotional piece I have ever read that,"Penthouse suites and above" recieve two bottles of complementary liquor in thier suite. True. Also true, however, for EVERY suite on the ship (and "suite" in this case means every cabin, or whatever.) All you have to do is ask your stewardess when you meet her.

We are booked on the Voyager from Cape town to Rio and then on to Fort Lauderdale. Whilst it involves more sea days than we are use to and after 14 days I have usually had enough being a bigger ship it should be interesting. Certainly this site has provided me with alot of useful information and background.

Are you booked in 2009 or 2010? I'm on the second half of that itinerary, Voyager, this December. There are roll-calls, one for the last segment (mine), and one for the whole Discovery Collection. So if you'd like to meet other cruisers, feel free to participate in the roll-call.

Seasider09,

We are on the full Discovery cruise. Take a look at the roll call for that cruise where I have posted a list of CC passengers by segment. There are a lot of prior Regent cruisers who can answer any questions that you may have. If you wish post your cabin and names and I will add you to the listing for Capetown to FLL.

Hope to meet you aboard,

Jody

Archived