must get liquor

sixgun8

is there any must get liquor in the bahamas???

Jamaica has rum, Cozumel has tequila????

bahamas is known for it's rum. We have many flavored rums. Pineapple, Banana, coconut, mango.

there is also the "hard to find" Nassau Royale that is not sold in many local stores. But you can find it in the liquor store located in the British Colonial Hilton. The shop is about 4 doors down from Senor Frogs, in the same building complex. It's worth seaching for.

bahamas is known for it's rum. We have many flavored rums. Pineapple, Banana, coconut, mango.

there is also the "hard to find" Nassau Royale that is not sold in many local stores. But you can find it in the liquor store located in the British Colonial Hilton. The shop is about 4 doors down from Senor Frogs, in the same building complex. It's worth seaching for.

What kinda price range we looking for on this? I guess if it is only sold in that one basic spot I am not going to be going out bargain shopping am I? LOL

What kinda price range we looking for on this? I guess if it is only sold in that one basic spot I am not going to be going out bargain shopping am I? LOL

Not expensive. The smaller bottle of Nassau Royale runs around $9.. the larger $14. For flavored rums, I think they run around $12 or so.

No bargaining in the liquor store.

Not expensive. The smaller bottle of Nassau Royale runs around $9.. the larger $14. For flavored rums, I think they run around $12 or so.

No bargaining in the liquor store.

from what I've seen you are the authority on the bahamas, I am going to trust your judgement and opinion and I will be picking up a bottle of nassau Royale. or TWO!

• 3 weeks later...

got my bottle and thought i had broken it on debark, but it was the cheaper bottle of Old nassau mango rum that busted. thank goodness. the rum is excellent with just a nice foreflavor of vanilla. Litlte bit more expensive than what was reported, but still worth it.

• 2 months later...

Archived