45 Day Letter- Too Late to Use It? Cruise in 39 Days

holstang

I have 2 and I plan on using one of them for our next cruise in November. What do they offer now for gifts does anyone know?

When I called last week it seemed to be the same list they have given before: bar coupons, soda coupons, wine, photo coupon, room decorations, etc. I don't really remember what else, I already knew I was going to take the bar coupons if they offered them again and did not offer any OBC, so once I knew that was the case I didn't pay much attention.

You probably won't get a 45 day letter now. I think they quit handing them out. I got one once when I wrote a letter to Carnival telling them the good and the bad of my cruise. It is an incentive to get you to sail again. I wrote another letter after my last cruise and I received a written response to my letter identifying specifics so I know they read it but I didn't get the normal 45 day letter offering any bon voyage gift on my next sailing.

To the OP, you will be able to use it but I wouldn't delay. I think your letter gives specifics on what to do and when to do it. When you call, have two options in mind cuz they will ask your first choice and second choice. I chose bar coupons as my first choice which I got and photo coupon since I planned on using both so either one would work for me.

Archived