Atlantica 7 day cheap - why?

BigRed93

A week in Dec now only $299, why is this? I am seriously considering, but know nothing of this line. Can you all help me out?

I am reading that it is more european type culture on board. Great - would love a change.

What are the rooms like on this ship? common areas? crew? Anyone go recently east-carib?

Thanks so much for your input.:)

A week in Dec now only $299, why is this? I am seriously considering, but know nothing of this line. Can you all help me out?

I am reading that it is more european type culture on board. Great - would love a change.

What are the rooms like on this ship? common areas? crew? Anyone go recently east-carib?

Thanks so much for your input.:)

I never sailed on the Atlantica but have sailed on other Costa ships and I had a great time. For that price you can't afford to stay home. My son stayed in an inside cabin on the Medditrania and it was fine. Have fune and post a review when you get back. Lorelle

• 2 weeks later...

My wife & I were skeptical a cpl of years back when we finally took a chance on the Costa Magica! The trip to Bermuda was a 'Dream!' We could NOT have been happier! 3 days docked in Bermuda and 2 other ports! Fun & Relaxing! Our suite was fantastic and our butler was so attentive! Couldn't ask for more! So now we are going on the Atlantica 12/05/09 and are looking forward to it! One tip for you: it is the largest Italian Cruiseline out of europe, and the food is definitely NOT American. Be open to new things and enjoy! Mike & Sandi!

Archived