Destiny

czexrus

Just got back today, we ended up going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport instead of Jamaica and Grand Cayman. A lot of angry people. We had an aft cabin and it seems that they may have fixed the problem while in Nassau cause we were able to do much better than 1o knots. It appeared that we had a much more normal wake after that stop

Just got back today, we ended up going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport instead of Jamaica and Grand Cayman. A lot of angry people. We had an aft cabin and it seems that they may have fixed the problem while in Nassau cause we were able to do much better than 1o knots. It appeared that we had a much more normal wake after that stop

That sucks that your cruise got messed up, I know I would be a little p.o.'d too, getting Nassau and Freeport in exchange for GC and Jamaica!

Just got back from the Desitny....It is my understanding that the ship was repaired prior to us leaving Miami, however, since the decission to change itinary was made, Carnival was not going to revert back to the original itinary. Yes there was a lot of angry people at Miami Port, so much so that the Police had to be called to take control of the situtation.

Just got back from the Desitny....It is my understanding that the ship was repaired prior to us leaving Miami, however, since the decission to change itinary was made, Carnival was not going to revert back to the original itinary. Yes there was a lot of angry people at Miami Port, so much so that the Police had to be called to take control of the situtation.

Oh...my.....

I wonder if they will have that in the papers ??

too bad they couldn't fix it and get them on the regular route

I know that things happen...but couldn't they take the vacation guarantee or something???

lplrn:

Did you get any OBC or discount on future cruise because of the problem?

They did give us 20% off future 3.4 or 5 day cruise. There appeared to be a lot of first timers and I think that CCL missed the chance here to keep them coming back. I think that they probably would have appreciated the money as OBC instead. I have never seen such LONG lines at the service desk, every night!! We did have a good time, we'll have to go to Jamaica another time. I plan on using the 20% on a cruise I have booked for Feb.

Was the ship on time for embarkation and debarkation?

Does anyone know how the Destiny is after the propellor problem?

We are leaving Oct 1st and i' m hoping that she is repaired and can go to Coz and Key West.

will let you know...leaving on the 21st...

thanks for the update, we will be sailing on the 21st....... i hope you still had a good time.......

Please share your reviews when you return. I'm leaving on Nov 2.

I seen atleast 6 to 8 police officers go into the office next to the kids play area where my son was playing. I did hear a lot of screaming when I was near the toy train table next to the wall. the line to the office was really long . I also seen alot of baggage head into the office , I wonder how many chose the full refund?

Archived