finding previous post

FlLuvstravel

I just joined on 9/6 and posted two questions and now can't find them. I found this subject covered before and followed the instructions to go to quick links, find my profile and click on statistics. I did that and it says I had 9 postings but when I click on the link it says nothing is found. Any ideas? Thank you.

If you tell me the posts that you're looking for, I will try to find them for you. It appears that most of your posts are on the Australia and New Zealand forum. I suggest you go there (look under Ports of Call) to see if those are the ones that you are searching for.

If you tell me the posts that you're looking for, I will try to find them for you. It appears that most of your posts are on the Australia and New Zealand forum. I suggest you go there (look under Ports of Call) to see if those are the ones that you are searching for.

I did post some there and I can see those, but I also posted one about the hotel we chose in Sydney, asking for some feedback on the hotel. I asked another question too, and now, for the life of me, I can't remember what it was! Thanks for your help.

If you'll go back to the "Ask A Cruise Question" page and scroll up a bit you'll see an anouncement that says "Find All Posts By (Member Name) -- Posts not showing after 8/24".

I know I didn't really answer your question, but I hate when people don't respond to mine!!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness! Apparently cc is having trouble with any posts after 8/24 under "find all posts by...." Maybe that's the problem. I'll keep checking and thanks for the suggestion!

Here's one in the Australia/New Zealand thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=21131490#post21131490

And the other is on the same forum. It's helpful to set your settings to notify you when someone posts on a thread that you've begun. Do this by clicking on User CP in the upper left hand menu on this screen. You might want to review the Community Guidelines and read threads for Help with the boards as you're getting started. You'll catch on quick and others are great about helping you out.

Here's one in the Australia/New Zealand thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=21131490#post21131490

And the other is on the same forum. It's helpful to set your settings to notify you when someone posts on a thread that you've begun. Do this by clicking on User CP in the upper left hand menu on this screen. You might want to review the Community Guidelines and read threads for Help with the boards as you're getting started. You'll catch on quick and others are great about helping you out.

You are so right! Thank you!!

Archived